Every year, I look forward to this magical month, and every year it speeds by me with the blink of an eye. Whether it’s because I get caught up in all of the festivities a little bit too much, or whether time just flies – literally – with no plausible excuse, I’m not too sure! Nonetheless, every year-end, as many of you may do so too, I sit, and I reflect and I make my to-do list for the New Year. What’s particularly exciting about my list this year is that I get to share it with all of you!
- Smile more. A lot more.
- Be your own best friend, your biggest supporter, your loudest cheerleader, and the person you can count on.
- Don’t resist change – embrace it and adapt to it, everything happens for a reason.
- Love truly, deeply and unconditionally – life is short. Don’t be afraid to open your heart.
- Set a professional goal, and then do whatever it takes to get there.
- Do something every evening to unwind. But don’t go to bed stressed – it projects onto the next morning.
- Travel to at least one new destination – take a million pictures!
- Give back. Small or big is irrelevant. Just give back.
- Let go of negativity, live in the present and do what you can today to create a better tomorrow.
- Plan more perfect parties (using The Event Bubble of course), spend time with the people you love and make countless memories.
The Event Bubble was the start of something wonderful this year – not only do we create the perfect platform for any event, but we put in time and energy to make sure it’s a friendly community of service providers and customers who can work together to create moments that in turn become memories of a lifetime.
On that note, we thank you for your ongoing support and wish you a lifetime of extraordinary memories with paths that lead to beautiful tomorrows. Cheers to 2017!
Happy New Year!
From the team @ The Event Bubble